KNOW YOUR RIGHTS - TWO DAY WORKSHOP
Know what to do if a police officer stops you on the street? Know what to do if a police vehicle pulls you over while driving?
Know Your Rights!
Come & learn with original Black Panthers, Young Lords, Black Spades, Zulus, Combat Veterans, Martial Arts Experts, Cop Watch Soldiers & Activist Attorney's At War!
- See & Discuss: Anti-Police terror films / handouts.
- Get self defense training & weapon disarming tactics.
- Learn what to do in case of arrest, in jail, in court, and more about your legal rights.
- Participate in street, vehicle & home role-play
- Free food, refreshments & materials for youth.
More information and reservations contact Bro. Shep:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 650-5008"
Saturday July 17th and July 18
1:00pm - 4:00pm SHARP!
Free For All Youth (aged 13-23)
$10.00 Suggested Donation For Adults (No one turned away for the lack of funds)
Info: MAYSLES INSTITUTE