Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 30-May 1: "I Luv Africa" Film Series and Community Discussion @ CCCADI


This looks like a great event! You'll definitely see me there. Click the link at the bottom for a full schedule of films, speakers, and performing artists! ~

"RWUL and CCCADI Presents: “I Luv Africa” Film Series and Community Discussion NYC

Celebrating a two days of independent African cinema and music; RWUL and CCCADI presents the “I Luv Africa” Film Series and Community Discussion New York program on April 30-May 1, 2010. The “I Luv Africa” film series and discussion is a unique showcase independent films depicting stories about African culture and people while helping start dialogue around awareness of current topics in Africa. In addition the film series is apart of the continuing RWUL “I Luv Africa” documentary film project. The film project is about African people sharing their own unique stories of Africa. The main focus of the film project is to shatter some of the stereotypes associated with the continent."

Info: SOCIETY HAE

No comments:

Post a Comment